This pattern was created for a special knit-a-long in 2020 .
I’ve designed lots of different squares with an even mix of colourful Fair Isle squares and plain coloured, textured stitch squares. These 20 squares will all be joined together to form your blanket.
Knitters will be able to knit the blanket as I have done, or pick and choose which of the squares they like or feel confident to knit. Maybe you never tried cable knitting and want to give it a go? you could just knit all the squares that use cable stitches and do each one several times.
Because certain techniques might be unfamiliar to some people there are videos to accompany each pattern where I talk you through each step to achieving your finished blanket.
How does it work?
- purchase the pattern/video package here,
- download a pdf with all 20 patterns
- follow the link included in the pdf to see the video tutorials which were created for the knit-a-long
You will need the following quantities of yarn in West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab or equivalent DK
- shade A 895 Moonlight Grey 3 x 100g
- shade B 137 Silver Grey 3 x 100g
- shade C 373 Stormy Grey 2 x 100g
- shade D 556 Crimson Red 1 x 100g
- shade E 011 Arctic White 3 x 100g