Originally produced as a knit-a-long in 2020, this blanket is aimed at knitters of all skill levels.
I’ve designed lots of different squares with an even mix of colourful Fair Isle squares and plain coloured, textured stitch squares. These 20 squares will all be joined together to form your blanket.
See our online exhibition/blog where you can view blankets completed as part of the knit-a-long.
Knitters will be able to knit the blanket as I have done, or pick and choose which of the squares they like or feel confident to knit. Maybe you never tried cable knitting and want to give it a go? you could just knit all the squares that use cable stitches and do each one several times.
Because certain techniques might be unfamiliar to some people there are videos to accompany each pattern where I will talk you through each step to achieving your finished blanket.
How will it work?
- order a kit in your chosen colour-way
- immediately download a pdf containing all patterns and a link to watch video tutorials
The Kit includes:
- Pattern and video tutorials
- 12 x 100g balls West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK yarn (shade A 895 Moonlight Grey x 3, shade B 137 Silver Grey x 3, shade C 373 Stormy Grey x 2, shade D 556 Crimson Red x 1, shade E 011 Arctic White x 3)
You will also need:
- 4 mm needles & cable needle
Free shipping within the UK is included in the price.If you are ordering for delivery outside the UK I will contact you to arrange separate payment for postage.