Join like-minded knitters in my special knit-a-long for 2020 and make yourself a sumptuous blanket to snuggle under on Christmas Eve.
I’ve designed lots of different squares with an even mix of colourful Fair Isle squares and plain coloured, textured stitch squares. These 20 squares will all be joined together to form your blanket.
Knitters will be able to knit the blanket as I have done, or pick and choose which of the squares they like or feel confident to knit. Maybe you never tried cable knitting and want to give it a go? you could just knit all the squares that use cable stitches and do each one several times.
Because certain techniques might be unfamiliar to some people there will be videos to accompany each pattern where I will talk you through each step to achieving your finished blanket.
How will it work?
- order a kit in your chosen colourway
- pay for it all now or click SUBSCRIBE to make 3 payments of £30 each
- a welcome email will be sent to you by me
- kits will be despatched 1-08-2020
- I will send you a pdf of the pattern for the first square on 15-8-2020
- with the pdf you get a code to access a web page with video tutorials relating to that square
- you will receive a new pattern plus tutorial every 6 days until 13-12-2020
- everyone will be invited to join a private Facebook group to share progress and ask advice
The kit includes:
- Pattern which you will receive in 20 separate newsletters over the knit-a-long duration
- 12 x 100g balls West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK yarn (shade A 893 Summer Pinks x 3, shade B 539 Cerise Pink x 3, shade C 647 Very Berry x 2, shade D 716 Deep Teal x 1, shade E 011 Arctic White x 3)
NB The finished blanket is shown here knitted in the Moonlight Grey colourway
You will also need:
- 4 mm needles & cable needle
Free shipping within the UK is included in the price.
If you are ordering for delivery outside the UK I will contact you to arrange separate payment for postage.