I have created this online workshop with the same content as my in-person workshop on 2-colour brioche knitting.
You can learn more on my blog here.
We will look at the skills needed to get going with 2-colour brioche knitting and practise the increasing and decreasing stitches used to produce the elegant waves and designs which will be a real wow factor in your finished piece.
Click here for a video explaining what you will learn from the workshop.
You will be able to choose a kit to create your own brioche cowl and have a new and exciting project to finish at your own pace.
I have made a video to help you choose the colours that you would like to make your cowl.
You can look at the colours of West Yorkshire Spinners Croft Aran I have available and make your own selection.
I have put some photographs on here of different combinations to help you decide.
You will need some double pointed or circular knitting needles and spare aran yarn for the practise pieces.
For the cowl project you’ll require 5mm circular needle OR long dpn’s
How will it work?
- purchase the pattern/video/yarn kit
- a welcome email will be sent to you by me
- let me know which colours of yarn you would like in your kit
- download and printout pdf containing instructions and link to webpage
- everyone will be invited to join a private Facebook group to share progress and ask advice