The kit includes a signed copy of my book Knitting Techniques Brioche and yarn to make the Betty Shawl.
New for 2023 my book published by Crowood Press.
This accessible book is a practical introduction to the technique, with projects to try and ideas for your own designs.
- Explains the important differences and special rules involved in brioche knitting, including unusual terminology.
- Covers brioche knit and brioche purl in one colour, before progressing to two-colour brioche and consideration of colour choices.
- Shows how to use increases and decreases for shaping and for creating reversible surface patterns.
- Gives guidance on knitting in the round and reading charts.
- Offers advice on developing your own ideas and achieving a high-quality finish.
- Includes three two-colour brioche patterns to practise the technique.
- Step-by-step photographs demonstrating all the techniques involved will guide you along the way.
Includes 255 colour images of which 36 are knitting charts plus three two-colour brioche patterns to practise the technique.
The kit includes
- signed copy of Brioche
- 1 x 100g West Yorkshire Spinners Exquisite 4ply shade Bordeaux
- 1 x 100g West Yorkshire Spinners Exquisite 4ply shade Knightsbridge
No more stock of signed books at present. Please visit Knitting Pretty or Ewe and Yarn for signed copies or email me for estimated dispatch date.